- Use words (including poem titles, author names and dates) from the source work(s) only, i.e., it may be a single sonnet; or, a fragment from a play; or, three short poems; or, a short poem and a fragment from an epic piece. However, it is oftener two poems.
- Word-use may be in the form of a Cento.
- Word-use may be in the form of a Tzara Cut-up.
- Word-use may be a combination of the previous two forms.
- Words may be altered—if all else fails—at the root level, e.g., “alter, alteration, altering.”
- Words and lines may be repeated.
- Submit (Copy/paste) your Cut-up piece in the “Comments” form.
- More than one piece may be submitted.
- Five (5) days.
[Note: Comments are moderated. Your comment will disappear after submitting pending “Approval”. If something is awry, a less than helpful error message will appear and, if it does, please contact Sean Fraser @TheatreSean]